We can hardly believe that Seth is almost eight! (Ok, so maybe we can hardly believe we're OLD ENOUGH to have an eight year old!) Grandma Liz and I took Seth over to Villago Park to catch a couple of good pictures for his baptism announcements. I guess I've "trained" him well 'cause Seth ended up with quite a few good shots...there's hope for the other three yet!




Seth turns eight on March 23--yes, it's Easter--but has to wait until April 12 to be baptized (which is also the day of the Pinewood Derby) There's nothing like being double booked over and over and over...
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
It's Great to Be Eight!
at 12:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You're seriously joking, right? Kranny has an 8 year old, why was I thinking your oldest was like 6? That's crazy. He looks ADORABLE in his suit! Happy Baptism, Seth!
holy future missionary! he's a stud!
oh also- we'll try to come for the baptism. and maybe we'll stay and watch the pinewood derby too.
Post a Comment