I promise to update by the end of the month...PROMISE. We have lots to add...a reunion in St. George, Utah...a Road Trip to Springfield, Oregon...Port Orchard/ Seattle, Washington...Jackson/ San Jose, California...school starting...the list goes on.
So for all of you who like to tease about my blogability...watch out. I may surprise you.
Well, maybe not :)
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
My blog...at the bottom of the TO DO list
at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Well I caught up on all the post I have missed. :) We need to get together more!
I won't bank too hard on it any time soon. :)
I look forward to reading all your wonderful postings about your fun summer!! :)
karen why did you have to call me last week. you got to me and now i'm doing preschool!!!! what in the world?! j/k i'm glad you called. we can be crazy together!
hurry up! I KNOW you have nothing else going on in your life! :)
Still waiting for your next post :)
Post a Comment