Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm not addicted

So I'm feeling a little guilty that we have four boys & have only posted photos of two...so here's the other troopers that wreak havoc in our home, melt our hearts, and split our sides in laughter all at the same time.


Seth is 7 and in 2nd grade...so I'm sure you can imagine how ecstatic he was to lose his FIRST tooth Labor Day Weekend...And, he really LOST it. After spending the entire weekend wiggling it incessantly...he accidentally swallowed it. So, of course we had to write a letter to the Tooth Fairy explaining why there wasn't actually a tooth under his pillow. Seth, being the adorably polite child that he is, even apologized for swallowing the tooth. And now he is terrified he will swallow ALL his teeth (oh, the dramatics).


Lucas is such a character...he loves Batman & Superman (though he has never seen the toys or movies)...so apparently somehow he decided to be a Superhero all on his own. Luke is 2 and although he is the size of a 3 year old, he won't actually be 3 until Feb. And we love to be able to brag about how smart he is...he can already count objects (one to one) up to 10 correctly, uses 5-6 word sentences (usually with correct tense and genders), and LOVES to sing (Twinkle, Twinkle being the usual song of choice...though there is a whole gamut of them). Luke loves to make people laugh and then laugh even harder at himself (so pleased to get the smiles). He REALLY enjoys having the playroom to himself while Seth & Brendan are at school...but can definitely hold his own once they're back; Seth (7) weighs 48lbs, Brendan (5) weighs 39lbs, and Luke (2) weighs 35 lbs!


And, I had to include this photo of Gram. She hates it...but I love the pure amusement caught in the photo. This was at Discovery Cove in Florida when we went last March. I highly recommend EVERYONE going there. It was a total experience...even when you're 86!

1 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

Yes! You started a blog! let the addiction begin:)