Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

So we went ALL OUT on costumes this year...
Brendan and Luke wanted to be BEN 10
(boy who turns into lots of different
GOOD aliens to fight the BAD aliens)
Ben 10 watches...check
green cargo pants...check
white shirt with black stripe down the middle...
Hurray for DUCT TAPE!...check
Seth wanted to be a BOXER
fighter robe...check
boxing gloves...check
missing tooth (since May!)...check
Converse hightops...check
boxer shorts...check
fake muscle t-shirt (for our extreemly modest boy)...check
cardboard "medal" belt...check!
(we literally bought NOTHING for the costumes)
Can you say CHEAP?
And we worried the boys would feel bad that we didn't
spend lots of money on costumes this year...
...but this year was a real KNOCK-OUT!
The boys want to MAKE their costumes again next year!
SCORE!

6 comments:

sasmithfam said...

Thanks so much for the invite again. It was fun getting updated on your family. Your boys are so cute and Seth is growing up. I loved, loved that video of Seth. I want to do one of those for Braeden's baptism, coming up in February (can't believe it will be my second one). I didn't get one done for Brynlee's. You did an awesome job on it. Will be looking forward to keepin' up on the Beals family.

*Katie May* said...

love the last pic! Silly boy :) Ya I think we have made halloween out to be to of an expensive holiday. When we were kids we didn't care our costumes were homemade and turned out silly sometimes. We believed we were that person and loved it. I want to do it next year again like you. Nice and cheap!

Jennie said...

I think the boys looked great for Halloween. You should be proud to have not paid for anything! Way to go Mom :)

once upon a poppy said...

great costumes! i love spending no $ on costumes. i spent $7 on coops and the girls were borrowed.

Steve and Rebecca said...

They all looke great!

Kendyl said...

No complaints on that one...it's more fun that way and much cheaper which is always good in this economy!