So to avoid any heartaches over the lack of "Dylan-mania" in the last couple of posts...I thought I'd give him his own.
Dylan is STILL the most adorably EASY kid EVER.
His laugh will make the grouchiest person hysterical.
He only gets cranky when he's tired or hungry
(and the minute you pick him up he smiles).
Dylan still LOVES to CUDDLE.
He says "Dada" all the time
(he's saving all the "Mom"s for the important stuff).
The look of surprise and accomplishment
when he walks across the room is priceless.
Dylan conistantly sleeps 12 hours every night and
takes a 3 to 4 HOUR nap EVERY DAY...and YES,
Dr. Cabey has assured us this is healthy
(apparently he's growing...
why didn't the other boys do that??)

The other day Dylan had so much fun with his toys...
emptying ALL of them out of the basket, that is!
He'd empty it and Luke would "clean-up"...
then Dylan would empty it and Luke would "clean-up."
This lasted for quite awhile until finally Luke exclaimed,
"You'd better stop being so messy
or I won't help you no more!"
(No idea where he comes up with these ideas).
P.S. Just thought I'd let everyone who WONDERS "Why on EARTH do you live in ARIZONA??!" know...
Today the high was 75 (at 4pm)
and we wore long sleeves and pants to stay WARM!
A little pathetic to some...FABULOUS for us!
and we wore long sleeves and pants to stay WARM!
A little pathetic to some...FABULOUS for us!





6 comments:
he is such a little doll.
Dylan is adorable! Such a cutie!
Impressive...I don't check your blog for a week and you've gone out of control. I love it!
So...Halloween comparison...recycle Jenna's costume because Allyson doesn't know better (poor kid) and convince Jenna that the Tinker Bell costume she got for her birthday is the BEST COSTUME EVER. I did spring ten bucks for the silver glitter shoes she's wanted for a year...who could resist.
Seeing all the pictures makes me wish that we were there. Are you up for another invasion in the Spring? I'm looking forward to Yosemite WAY to far in advance. We're almost like a real family!
Time to get to bed. I love you all!
He is so stinkin cute!
Cute! I have always loved his curls :)
Oh...SO cute!
Post a Comment