So I finally caved...we are now a "REAL" family
because we own a DOG.
Meet our 15 week old (and almost full-grown) puppy:
CAPTAIN JACK
(yes, that's a pirate name...what'd you expect?)

Isn't he adorable?
Jack is a SCHNOODLE
(which basically means he's way CUTE, SMART,
CUDDLY, and DOES NOT shed).
The boys were so SURPRISED on Christmas morning!
It was FUN.
Potty training is not fun.
But Jack is learning FAST
(I wanted to name him EINSTEIN but I was out-voted).
(I wanted to name him EINSTEIN but I was out-voted).
Jack is really the BEST PUPPY ever.
He PLAYS great with the boys.
I seriously have heard him BARK once since we brought him home
(ok, except for Jack's first night in his new bed...but that only lasted about 5 minutes).

He naps during the day and pretty much sticks to
his own toys.

Jack likes our POOL...not that he's tried it...but he's a little too CURIOUS about it (so we've had to make changes to keep HIM safe).
We adore JACK and are so excited
to have him in our FAMILY!





8 comments:
oh my goodness! we caved too. i'm wondering why the heck we did it though. but i know once he is potty trained it will be better.
How cute and fun! I liked the name you wanted :) Would have been a good fit with his looks :)
What a great Christmas gift! I am sure the boys will enjoy him for years to come. I also loved the Christmas Eve Pj's.
What a cute little puppy :)
If you watch the Dog Whisperer, Cesar will tell you it is all about being the pack leader. And we have no doubts that Capt Jack will know Karen leads that pack!
oh no... you're one of those families with dogs that wear clothes!!! did you get a purse to carry him around it too??? Well at least he's cute. Can't wait to come and check him out. :)
I bet your boys love your new dog!! Your family picture with the red noses is so cute too.
How fun for your kids. Do all kids want a dog? My kids would probably love one but I just don't see Mommy or Daddy caving. Aren't we mean?
Post a Comment