So I've decided that when Winter Break is over next year...
I will be taking an extra week off :)
I thought life was suppose to slow down AFTER
the holidays...we're stuck on fast forward!
The only BIG NEWS to report is
that our dog is no longer "Captain Jack."
I made the executive decision to name him "Einstein"
(He needed a little extra help in the brain department
when it came to pottying OUTSIDE!)
So enjoy our RUDOLF noses for awhile longer.
Maybe they'll come down about the time the tree does.
(Or the Christmas cards get mailed out!)
I will be taking an extra week off :)
I thought life was suppose to slow down AFTER
the holidays...we're stuck on fast forward!
The only BIG NEWS to report is
that our dog is no longer "Captain Jack."
I made the executive decision to name him "Einstein"
(He needed a little extra help in the brain department
when it came to pottying OUTSIDE!)
So enjoy our RUDOLF noses for awhile longer.
Maybe they'll come down about the time the tree does.
(Or the Christmas cards get mailed out!)
AGGHHHH!!!!!





3 comments:
I think that name is perfect!!
I so agree! I am long over due :)
Seriously... is it still Christmas over there??? I know you've got some extra time on your hands now... let's get posting
Post a Comment